No Mouse Response (new bug since 1402)

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
delaing

No Mouse Response (new bug since 1402)

Post by delaing »

I have had to switch back to v.1402 due to this issue so I am missing out on some excellent additions to the GUI.

I just tested this on 1415 and it is still exhibiting the problem.

Problem 2 - No Mouse Response:
When trying to click on the Book View module listing buttons(?) that I have set up, there is zero response; no dropdown effect showing the modules under that particular label; other than a flicker effect at the button. This appears to be the same from 1402 forward.

Problem 2 example:
v.1415 - The mouse is clicking but there is no effect.
layout issue - no click2.png
layout issue - no click2.png (37.13 KiB) Viewed 2275 times
back to 1402 - Here is what it should look like.
layout issue - dropdown CORRECT.png
layout issue - dropdown CORRECT.png (58.95 KiB) Viewed 2275 times
(Had to split this into separate bug reports due to limitation on inline images.)

I am using a dual monitor arrangement in Windows 7 Professional. I have no display issues with any other programs and 1402 functions as expected on dual setup.
Thank you,
Delain
csterg
Site Admin

Re: No Mouse Response (new bug since 1402)

Post by csterg »

Hi Delain,
thank you for the excellent reporting here!
Unfortunately i cannot repeat this error, so i will need your help.
Please, check your Cache folder for a file called errors.log. Compress it and mail it to me please.
Costas
delaing

Post by delaing »

Emailed to [email protected] and [email protected] since I didn't know how else to email to you.

I don't think I was clear in the original post on this one, but it is directly related to the "View Layout (new bug since 1402)" issue I posted about. These seem to be related somehow.

Just now, I tested this again and the problem behavior is not acting as I described. Briefly working in TW as a test, the views seem to change as expected and mouse response seems normal. I'm not comfortable with this though as the problems were happening quite often, but I didn't have the time to report to you when they first started happening.
I don't know of anything in my non-TW environment that has changed or is not running that would be the cause of this.
I apologize now if this turns out to be something on my end, but at the moment I cannot determine what that would be.

Thank you,
Delain
Thank you,
Delain
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Thank you for the error.log. I replied through email
Costas