DN work: User module column/row select+copy+paste

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
ErikJon

DN work: User module column/row select+copy+paste

Post by ErikJon »

Thanks again for your great program.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news again, but I have a problem with tables in user-modules. You've made excellent improvements, but I just wanted to point out a few bugs as I use them extensively this month.

Today, for example, I have about 20 rows and four columns in my table, with text in several rows. I select an entire column of text and select "cut." When I select another column and then click "paste," nothing happens. In other words, all my text is lost, unless I attempt to "undo" each step.

The same happens when selecting entire rows, cutting, attempting to paste in any row thereafter, etc.

Nevertheless, if I merely copy the text in one cell at a time, and click into another cell to paste it, that function works well.
I'm an Independent Baptist running TheWord portable v 5.0.0.1481 from an external 500GB hard drive with over 1,900 modules installed and loaded in my current module set. I'm using 32-bit Vista Ultimate SP1 with a 2.7gHz processor and 4GB RAM.
csterg
Site Admin

Re: DN work: User module column/row select+copy+paste

Post by csterg »

Sorry, such an action is not supported.