CTRL + V invokes Clipboard Monitor externally

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
ErikJon

CTRL + V invokes Clipboard Monitor externally

Post by ErikJon »

I am using a free flashcard program called Anki, to learn Bible verses. When I paste a verse copied from TheWord using the "copy verses" dialog box, using CTRL+V, the Clipboard Monitor opens up, revealing the verse on the clipboard. If I use the same keyboard shortcut to paste text in another program, this does not happen.

Within the Anki program is a window called "add notes," which displays several fields for user input. It is into any of these that I attempt to paste, when this phenomenon occurs. Perhaps I am doing something wrong.
I'm an Independent Baptist running TheWord portable v 5.0.0.1481 from an external 500GB hard drive with over 1,900 modules installed and loaded in my current module set. I'm using 32-bit Vista Ultimate SP1 with a 2.7gHz processor and 4GB RAM.
csterg
Site Admin

Re: CTRL + V invokes Clipboard Monitor externally

Post by csterg »

This muse be an issue with the program.
When you press CTRL+V, the active program is responsible for 'doing something'.
Costas
ErikJon

Post by ErikJon »

Well, O.K. If you say so.
I'm an Independent Baptist running TheWord portable v 5.0.0.1481 from an external 500GB hard drive with over 1,900 modules installed and loaded in my current module set. I'm using 32-bit Vista Ultimate SP1 with a 2.7gHz processor and 4GB RAM.
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

This is true in all windows app. A key combination is only made known to the active app