AKJVPCE Hyphenation Errors

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
John45

AKJVPCE Hyphenation Errors

Post by John45 »

I just did a review of the hyphenated words in the AKJVPCE module and found seven errors. Three missing hyphens and four in the wrong place.
Attachments
HyphWdCorr.7z
(384 Bytes) Downloaded 326 times
John
JG

Re: AKJVPCE Hyphenation Errors

Post by JG »

Thanks. Shall we wait for some more before fixing these? I could try to find some more.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
John45

Post by John45 »

Sorry Jon, I missed your reply. You may do more checking if you wish. I have the full list of 787 hyphenated words which is what I have checked the module against. If you would like it, I would be glad to send it to you.

Over the past few days I have gone through all the notes in the module to make sure they were in the right places. I found one missing note and eight misplaced notes. I have attached a file listing those fonts for your perusal. Also, i could send an updated version of the module if you wish.

Thanks for looking into this matter
Attachments
NotesMislocated.7z
(501 Bytes) Downloaded 333 times
John
JG

Post by JG »

I PMed you with a folder link to upload the modified Bible and any other info.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
John45

Post by John45 »

Thanks Jon.

I put the module, the list of hyphenated words, and a response to your list in the shared folder. I discovered two, from your list, that I had failed to get fixed, but they are now and are included in the uploaded module. Also, I indicated which words appeared both with and without hyphens and where they were located. I checked these against two different Cambridge Bibles as well as the Logos KJV 1900 module, which they claim is a PCE version.

Let me know if there is more you want me to do or to discuss.
John
JG

Post by JG »

I have updated the AKJV/PCE and uploaded to the official repository.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
John45

Post by John45 »

Thanks Jon
John