Relevant link is not copied

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
Phil

Relevant link is not copied

Post by Phil »

Hi Costas,
I found a copy error in THEWORD.

I did not like a "relevant link" is written.
JG has posted me in "Getting Help" as the link must look. So the link is working properly.

But if I a "relevant link" copy of a book in another book, the link will not be copied. There, the link also does not appear in (hyperlinks = CTRL + K) is it does not exist. Other links, for example, (D:\PDF\Apostel.pdf) but copied.

Now I have to try long found the work "relevant links" in the THEWORD version 4.0.0.1342.

If I "relavant link" from THEWORD in MSWord copy a "normal" and the link is taken.
Now, if this link from "MSWord" in "THEWORD" copies of "relavant link" not copied. The normal link is copied.

I hope that the Google translated this text translated into english course.

Phil
Romans11

Re: Relevant link is not copied

Post by Romans11 »

Phil wrote:Hi Costas,
I found a copy error in THEWORD.

I did not like a "relevant link" is written.
JG has posted me in "Getting Help" as the link must look. So the link is working properly.

But if I a "relevant link" copy of a book in another book, the link will not be copied. There, the link also does not appear in (hyperlinks = CTRL + K) is it does not exist. Other links, for example, (D:\PDF\Apostel.pdf) but copied.

Now I have to try long found the work "relevant links" in the THEWORD version 4.0.0.1342.

If I "relavant link" from THEWORD in MSWord copy a "normal" and the link is taken.
Now, if this link from "MSWord" in "THEWORD" copies of "relavant link" not copied. The normal link is copied.

I hope that the Google translated this text translated into english course.

Phil