Constable commentary images resolution is horrible

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
ErikJon

Constable commentary images resolution is horrible

Post by ErikJon »

I think that all the images within the Constable commentary have the lowest resolution possible. The resolution is so bad that they cannot be printed, and in many cases, they cannot even be read on the screen! See the map on Ezek. 47, for example, and the charts on Ezek 42, Ezek 43, Ezek 45, etc. The equivalent module in eSword does not have this problem.
I'm an Independent Baptist running TheWord portable v 5.0.0.1481 from an external 500GB hard drive with over 1,900 modules installed and loaded in my current module set. I'm using 32-bit Vista Ultimate SP1 with a 2.7gHz processor and 4GB RAM.
JG

Re: Constable commentary images resolution is horrible

Post by JG »

Looks like Constable has upgraded graphics in e-Sword as it is a 2012 version, and tW is 2009.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
ErikJon

Re: Constable commentary images resolution is horrible

Post by ErikJon »

I see.
I'm an Independent Baptist running TheWord portable v 5.0.0.1481 from an external 500GB hard drive with over 1,900 modules installed and loaded in my current module set. I'm using 32-bit Vista Ultimate SP1 with a 2.7gHz processor and 4GB RAM.