How to get the updated version of a purchased module

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
patbefaithful2z

How to get the updated version of a purchased module

Post by patbefaithful2z »

When I go to "ADD Titles" in the Word program I can't update any of the modules there. When I check one box and then click the "download and install" box the hour glass shows up but never finishes. I end up having to shut down my computer. If I cannot fix it can someone tell me another way to update a module I purchased? I purchased "Groves- Wheeler Westminster Hebrew morphology" and it has now been updated. Thank you.

Pat
JG

Re: How to get the updated version of a purchased module

Post by JG »

So, you can't download any module? Is something blocking theWord from connection with the internet?
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
JG

Re: How to get the updated version of a purchased module

Post by JG »

patbefaithful2z wrote:When I go to "ADD Titles" in the Word program I can't update any of the modules there. When I check one box and then click the "download and install" box the hour glass shows up but never finishes. I end up having to shut down my computer. If I cannot fix it can someone tell me another way to update a module I purchased? I purchased "Groves- Wheeler Westminster Hebrew morphology" and it has now been updated. Thank you.

Pat
You should have the direct download link in your unlock email, try that.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet