Copy Verse Missing Header

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
bulljustin

Copy Verse Missing Header

Post by bulljustin »

I know there are multiple ways to copy a verse. Many times I am gathering several verses to collate together. Sometimes that is only 1 verse, sometimes it is an entire passage. When I right-click a verse and select "Copy To Verse" then I get the passage formatted according to sections 3 & 4 of the copy verse dialog. However, if I right-click and choose "Copy Verse" I only get the verse formatted according to section 4 of the dialog. If I select "Copy verses" then the copy dialogue opens and I can click on the "Copy and Close" button. This gives me the single verse with the header.

I would expect that the formatting for all copy operations would be consistent across the software. It would make it significantly easier for the developer to only have to maintain that code in a single place. If this is already the case, then would you please add an option to include the header when copying a single verse from the software?