Update: The Word 3.0.2.868

From here you can check the latest version of the software and related apps (e.g. Importer utillity). New add-on modules will be announced here also (Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, etc)
csterg
Site Admin

Update: The Word 3.0.2.868

Post by csterg »

Just one more update.
Hopefully, i will soon have no serious bugs to put out more updates. Anyway, since there was at least one i considered important, I released this one. For sure, the plan is to 'retire' for some time from often updates and concentrate on the library and resources. The site is not finished yet either...

Change log:
- updating a subject or commentary verse reference with SHIFT+CTRL+N would not update the topics' tree in some cases and the caption of the book view
- New feature: Book searches can be canceled with the ESC key
- fixed newly introduced bug in Hypertext dialog: the 'Target/Verse' drop down would not select with the mouse. Also, required 2 clicks some times
- New feature: Added an option in the views system menu "Restrict floating windows within screen"
- fixed shortcuts not working from floating views (e.g. CTRL+N from floating book view)
- in Hypertext dialog, if one chooses to link to the module itself (from the drop-down combos), then the [self] is used in the link and not the module id.
- in Hypertext dialog, added a warning if you try to link to a module that does not have an identifier
PastorDave

Re: Update: The Word 3.0.2.868

Post by PastorDave »

csterg wrote:Just one more update.
Hopefully, i will soon have no serious bugs to put out more updates. Anyway, since there was at least one i considered important, I released this one. For sure, the plan is to 'retire' for some time from often updates and concentrate on the library and resources. The site is not finished yet either...

Change log:
- updating a subject or commentary verse reference with SHIFT+CTRL+N would not update the topics' tree in some cases and the caption of the book view
- fixed newly introduced bug in Hypertext dialog: the 'Target/Verse' drop down would not select with the mouse. Also, required 2 clicks some times
- New feature: Added an option in the views system menu "Restrict floating windows within screen"
- fixed shortcuts not working from floating views (e.g. CTRL+N from floating book view)
- in Hypertext dialog, if one chooses to link to the module itself (from the drop-down combos), then the [self] is used in the link and not the module id.
- in Hypertext dialog, added a warning if you try to link to a module that does not have an identifier
Thanks for the update! Just FYI though, the software is still not telling me that one is available and I do have it set to.
JG

Post by JG »

PastorDave wrote:

Change log:
Thanks for the update! Just FYI though, the software is still not telling me that one is available and I do have it set to.

The feature is not implemented yet.
Jon
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

PastorDave wrote: Thanks for the update! Just FYI though, the software is still not telling me that one is available and I do have it set to.
Yes, i know, it's on purpose.
I will fix this when i feel it's stable enough; don't want everyone to update every 2 days :)
Costas
PastorDave

Post by PastorDave »

Dude! It works! The window slides out of view!!!

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! :)
PastorDave

Post by PastorDave »

csterg wrote:
PastorDave wrote: Thanks for the update! Just FYI though, the software is still not telling me that one is available and I do have it set to.
Yes, i know, it's on purpose.
I will fix this when i feel it's stable enough; don't want everyone to update every 2 days :)
Costas
That makes perfect sense! :)

The only reason I mentioned it, is because I thought you had said to me that it was working. I must have misunderstood you.

Thanks for letting me know. :)