BETA Downloads

From here you can check the latest version of the software and related apps (e.g. Importer utillity). New add-on modules will be announced here also (Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, etc)
Opv

BETA Downloads

Post by Opv »

Costas, this is a tad nit picky but I wonder if it would be possible to reverse the order of the Beta version on the download page so that the most recent is at the top of the page. It would avoid having to scroll down each time to download the latest version.

Thanks for all you do!
JG

Re: BETA Downloads

Post by JG »

You can set this yourself, just click on the appropriate column header, "last modified".
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
Opv

Post by Opv »

I feel like such an idiot. I've never even noticed those links before. Thanks.
Last edited by Opv on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctordavet

Post by Doctordavet »

still, it would be two less clicks....
Dave
Free Modules at
http://www.DoctorDaveT.com
Opv

Post by Opv »

Doctordavet wrote:still, it would be two less clicks....
I just learned that if you perform the sort as described by Jon and then save the bookmark again, the next time you open that link it will display in the page with the beta links in the desired order. At least it does in Firefox.
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Actually the list you see there is auto-generated by Apache web server itself; it's just the directory listing of a folder. Saving the bookmark does work!
Costas