ARAMAIC

From here you can check the latest version of the software and related apps (e.g. Importer utillity). New add-on modules will be announced here also (Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, etc)
garydavid711

ARAMAIC

Post by garydavid711 »

Those of you that are interested in the Aramaic New Testament I have in my possession Aramaic dictionary coded like Strongs with index# and interlinear modules formatted for ESWORD. They are absolutely awesome. Anyone that is handy and can convert them to The Word if you will send me a copy you can have them. The next step would be to add the the strong Greek and Hebrew codes beside the word to make this or the KJV CODE VERSION the most complete word study on the planet
a
csterg
Site Admin

Re: ARAMAIC

Post by csterg »

A note about copyright?
garydavid711

Post by garydavid711 »

Yes, you are right, it has been taken care of for me, they will be contacting you in future to offer modules and they are awesome
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

ok!
DarkiYahu

Post by DarkiYahu »

Aramaic for the win - what about the "old" testament? Any work being done on that?
Mostly if one could make Aramaic with some kind of strongs - then the HiSB and the ABP will do the rest to compare the Hebrew and the Greek words! :)

I have the 1905 New Testament Aramaic with nikuds... but... It's not really useful for me as there is no way to know the words as I don't read either Aramaic and very little Hebrew.

I did buy Aramaic English Interliniar New Testament made by David Bauscher, it included moduls for MySword on Android and E-sword and myWord - but, I never got it installed on myWord as there was missing some modules in the download that he later fixed.
Need to check up on that. But it had the new Testament with some kind of Concordance... I did install the modules which are 3 on my mobile, MySword, Yet it seems a little messy and, well, but the only thing iv really find that gets close to it.

So... Aramaic for the win! :) would be nice with a module like HiSB and the ABP but Aramiac!