Aramaic Peshitta English Vocalized Transliteration NT

From here you can check the latest version of the software and related apps (e.g. Importer utillity). New add-on modules will be announced here also (Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, etc)
garydavid711

Aramaic Peshitta English Vocalized Transliteration NT

Post by garydavid711 »

1. Anyone that is interested in a Aramaic Peshitta English Vocalized Pronounceable Transliteration New Testament. I have created a module for my own research. Anyone interested with this module send me your email. Their might be someone that could put it in a link to make more available.
2. I am working on a Aramaic to Hebrew Peshitta English Vocalized Pronounceable Transliteration New Testament with Strong Codes
Anyone want to help :lol:
3. I have a Hebrew Font Copy of Peshitta but need to switch to a Hebrew Unicode Font recognized for "the word" module
but do not understand how to install in using Word 2000 organizer
biblica

Re: Aramaic Peshitta English Vocalized Transliteration NT

Post by biblica »

I would indeed be interested in a vocalized Peshitta NT, though I'd want to compare it with a printed fully vocalized Peshitta.
Thanks,
Louis Tyler
jaredaseltzer

Post by jaredaseltzer »

If either of you is interested in the Aramaic Peshitta New Testament in Hebrew Block Script with vowel pointings and an accompanying Lexicon, I've made such modules and they can be downloaded here:

Peshitta NT in Hebrew + Vowels
Aramaic Lexicon in Hebrew with Pronunciation entries

Check out the attached screenshot to see what they look like.
Attachments
PeshittaModScreenShot.PNG
PeshittaModScreenShot.PNG (74.55 KiB) Viewed 5520 times
garydavid711

Post by garydavid711 »

says ext not allowed-does not make sense-send private email to [email protected] and i will
send
DarkiYahu

Post by DarkiYahu »

How many Peshitta New Testament Aramaic do we have here? One or Two?
DarkiYahu

Post by DarkiYahu »

jaredaseltzer wrote:If either of you is interested in the Aramaic Peshitta New Testament in Hebrew Block Script with vowel pointings and an accompanying Lexicon, I've made such modules and they can be downloaded here:

Peshitta NT in Hebrew + Vowels
Aramaic Lexicon in Hebrew with Pronunciation entries

Check out the attached screenshot to see what they look like.
Iv tried it as well as with Tims Bauscher Aramaic - and it seems the Lexicon is actually working with his modules as well in regards of the Aramaic with Hebrew letters. There seem to be some difference in pronouncing between you though. I have not used it that much yet, just toyed around with things today.

But it is neat that it seems to work in at least 2 of his modules with Hebrew Square letters. Il fix a photo - also you can see difference in pronunciation as well :)

And now it must be time for bed - thanks for all your work.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-07-30_01-37-21.png
Screenshot_2018-07-30_01-37-21.png (338.97 KiB) Viewed 2946 times
DarkiYahu

Post by DarkiYahu »

I'm not sure the Module shown on the image is in the package but here is the link for buying his NT Peshitta version, it is 15 dollars:
http://aramaicnt.com/modules.htm

It seems to be the best option for getting the Peshitta for theWord and works on other applications as well - and work seems to be underway for the Peshitta TaNaKh for the future. Anyway, you can read the webpage for your self and get the direct source :)