Invalid registration data

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
davemcd

Invalid registration data

Post by davemcd »

:( I moved my purchased modules to a new install of theWord and have successfully used Help > Unlock Modules.... to unlock purchased modules. However, when I try to unlock my NASB module I get the following error dialog: You have entered invalid registration data. Please, make sure that you have entered all data exactly as they appear in the registration form.

I know it is correct as I have the original email from when I purchased the module and I copied and pasted from it. Also just in case I requested that I be resent the unlock key and when I received it it was the same as was in my original save email.

I even wrote it down and entered it manually, this did not work either.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dave
JG

Re: Invalid registration data

Post by JG »

This one has a key that unlocks a package (Bible and Dictionary), so you need to download again from the Add titles downloader and your code should work.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
davemcd

Post by davemcd »

Thanks JG. I didn't realize that it was a package deal. I downloaded the package and was able to enter my unlock key. Thanks again!
Paul Ryan

Post by Paul Ryan »

I bought a Module for the Reina Valera 1960 Bible and when I tried to download it I got the download but I couldn't get the Key.
I tried to recover it but it keeps rejecting my Email address even though it is the correct one. Help! :?: :!:
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Dear Paul,
can you please send me an email to "support at theword dot net" ? (replace 'at' and 'dot' with the proper characters)
Thank you
Costas
Paul Ryan

Post by Paul Ryan »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
It works fine now! :lol: :lol: :lol:
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Great!