re-installing NET-full version including notes

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
dray965

re-installing NET-full version including notes

Post by dray965 »

I've tried to reinstall this several times and it doesn't install the full notes. I paid for it several years ago, but have now moved to a new computer with Windows 10. I thought I had backed up the full, paid version, but maybe I copied the free one by accident. Which will be terrible, because I gave that computer to my son who lives several states away. :(

Can you give me direction concerning what to do at this point?

my name is Mary A. Ray, user name dray965.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Jeff

Re: re-installing NET-full version including notes

Post by Jeff »

Hi,

Hopefully this will help: http://www.theword.net/index.php?faqanswer.92&l=english

I think the download link will be included with the unlock data.

If the NET Full Version is still on the computer you gave to your son, I think you should ask him to completely remove it (delete it and the installation files) before installing it on your computer, or you would have to buy another copy.

I always make it a point to back up all my registration/activation emails for my premium modules with my documents.
Jeff

Using theWord Beta on MX Linux via Wine.
dray965

Post by dray965 »

ok thanks I'll try the link.

As for my computer, he deleted the programs, etc. It was an old Vista version and planed to wipe, install Windows 10, etc. But to be on the safe side, I'll ask him to do that.

Thanks!
dray965

Post by dray965 »

ok, I got the email and have now followed the instructions twice. both times, I received the ingo block saying I had installed Net . I've made sure I had no other WORD open and restarted word.

I got no dialog block to unlock, nor do anything else. Just opened to the net bible, but WITHOUT the notes.

I'm sure I must be doing something wrong.

I did not uninstall the version I had. Is that what is wrong. I just assumed the new file would replace the old one.

Scratching head.
JG

Post by JG »

I suggest you start theWord and go to the Add Titles. Make sure to download the paid version from there. It should work.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet