Module load error

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
rdwray

Module load error

Post by rdwray »

I am getting a module load error, but it still loads the module. The error: module path (error: [1]; no such table: config)

I have this same module loaded on another PC and do not get any errors.

If I select "Yes" for "Would you like to suppress similar messages in the future?"; it says "...unless a change takes place..."; what kind of change?
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”
JG

Re: Module load error

Post by JG »

Costas would need to answer that one.

I can't see a reason for the module not working on one computer and not another. Can you upload it somewhere for me to take a look.
Check the file size of both modules to see that there was no corruption from one computer to the other.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

Here you go. I even copied the TW folder complete and still get the error.
Attachments
Verse Notes.cmt.zip
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 251 times
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

I suppressed the warning message and it looks normal when loading now.
JG

Post by JG »

There is nothing in the module, and it is not loaded and won't be loaded in the future unless it is changed in some way.
Here is the internals of how the SQLite file for this is shown.
You have files mixed up some how

0001 Jon theWord_2018-02-25_193927.png
0001 Jon theWord_2018-02-25_193927.png (46.44 KiB) Viewed 2695 times
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

You lost me because the module loads: "There is nothing in the module, and it is not loaded and won't be loaded in the future unless it is changed in some way."

Are you saying the Application_id is wrong? "You have files mixed up some how"
JG

Post by JG »

Sorry Roger I was attempting to do too many things at once here, and did not make a clear case.
The screen shot shows your module at the top and it lacks any tables, compared to one of my modules shown below.

So the module won't be displayed as a tab in theWord, it cannot possibly load there is nothing there.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

I have sqlite and like you, I could not open the file. Let me try and explain my theory along with my mess up. I got to looking and I had the module in two different places and evidently TW overwrote one and deleted all data while leaving the other one intact. After getting rid of the bad file and moving the good one to the right place, everything is fine now.

In other words, my apologies for my screw up - but I am keeping you out of trouble, right? :mrgreen:
JG

Post by JG »

No problem at all Roger. Stuff happens. Good result.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

Jon, based upon what happened, is it possible to get TW to just search for "books" in the "Books" folder instead of everywhere? I guess in a way it is better for the user not to have to put certain things in certain folders, but it would make TW load faster :D
JG

Post by JG »

I don't recall a way to limit the folder. I keep things as standard to avoid problems.

For added load speed, I hear a nVME SSD in a M.2 PCIe slot is the way to go. No SATA bottleneck apparently.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software