Verse Menu

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
rdwray

Verse Menu

Post by rdwray »

I copied TW from one PC to another and the verse menu is not acting the same on the new PC. On the old, the chapter and verse come up next to the book, on the new they always come on the far left side of the list. One difference between the old and new PC is that the new does have a touch screen and if I select with my finger I can select from the list on the left, but I cannot use a mouse because the "mouseover" kills the selection.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”
JG

Re: Verse Menu

Post by JG »

I would say that it is a badly written menu control for it to place a sub menu all the way to the left. The only way we as users can remedy the situation a little is to doc the F4 menu at the far left.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
rdwray

Re: Verse Menu

Post by rdwray »

What bugs me is that it does it on one PC and not the other. Tried moving menu to far left, but the same problem still exists.

BTW: You posted your comment over an hour ago and I have not received a email.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”