Crossover for Mac & The Word

Questions concerning theWord running in emulators under linux or other platforms
soakland

Crossover for Mac & The Word

Post by soakland »

Hi - I am successfully using Crossover for Mac with The Word, and it seems fine. On question: does anyone know if I can add different fonts for use in The Word and if so how do I do it?

Thanks & Blessings,
Pastor Scott Oakland
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Hi Scott,
is this a Mac related question?
Costas
soakland

Crossover

Post by soakland »

Hi - Not particularly - if I add a font into the Windows font directory (on a Windows installation) would that allow me to have a different font for The Word?

Scott
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Are you referring to the font of the program (e.g. menu, dialogs, etc) or the font of the texts?

Every font in the Bible texts (and Book view) can be changed: but the font of the actual application cannot (as in every other windows program)
Costas
soakland

Fonts

Post by soakland »

Hello - Thank you, I was referring to the fonts of the texts. I have already added some fonts so I am all set. Thank you, by the way, for your hard work. This is a very flexible program and I would say the best FREE Bible program out there.

Blessings,
Scott
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Thanks Scott.
Here you go: click at the menu File->Preferences->Bible texts.
From the 'Font' column you can select special font for one or more Bibles.

You can select the default font for all Bibles from Tools->Bible view options->Fonts color and styles category (ver.3)

Does it work?
Costas
soakland

got it

Post by soakland »

HI - Yes I already know that, but I meant adding a font the Windows font directory and add to the available fonts, which I did. I just posted a question in the BETA section on a separatebug.

Scott