How to translate 'The Word' in your language?

For translators. Undertake the job to translate to your language, report translation errors here. Co-ordinate with other working on a translation of the program.
Godwithus

Re: How to translate 'The Word' in your language?

Post by Godwithus »

csterg wrote:Thanks Michael, sounds good.
My pleasure.
Thanks God, I found theWord is very powerful. I think I can finish the translation soon.
When will new version release?
JG

Post by JG »

The target time for release was about the end of February 2012, but there are still some things to complete, so, "soon" is probably the best thing to say.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
gojko

Post by gojko »

Serbian translation is ready!
Download: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6921
gojko

Post by gojko »

I noticed some inconsistencies concerning tool-tips for the Book view formatting toolbar controls: even the entries are translated, tool-tips remains in English.
These problematic entries are "rvAction[...](n).Caption", all with number (n, 1 or 2) in name. But, for example "rvActionFormatPainter" has both "rvActionFormatPainter.Caption" and "rvActionFormatPainter.Hint" and no number in its name, and it displays tool-tips correctly.
Could it be a reason?

By the way, "cmbFontsSize" lacks ".Hint" on the end, so it didn't show tool-tip. Adding the ".Hint" (final form "cmbFontsSize.Hint") solves the problem!

Also, right-click menu on Book view has some elements untranslated (Select All, Tables (with all sub-options), Copy...), whereas the other (Find, Paragraph, Bullets...) are in English upon starting the program, but after Ctrl+Shift+L they turn into applied language.
viliami777

Post by viliami777 »

I'm translating the Tongan language.