Portuguese translation

For translators. Undertake the job to translate to your language, report translation errors here. Co-ordinate with other working on a translation of the program.
dcmafran

Re: Portuguese translation

Post by dcmafran »

a paz do Senhor irmão, gostaria de propor para os irmãos a tradução ta theword versão beta atual, para português pois a mesma mudou drasticamente, tendo assim um recurso extra que e o do devocional. e por exemplo eu sou horrível em inglês

(the Lord's peace brother, I would propose to the brethren the translation ta theWord current beta version, because the same to Portuguese changed dramatically, and thus an extra feature and the devotional. and for example I'm horrible in English)
Ericson

Post by Ericson »

Providenciarei a atualização da tradução.
I'll provide the localization update.

dcmafran wrote:a paz do Senhor irmão, gostaria de propor para os irmãos a tradução ta theword versão beta atual, para português pois a mesma mudou drasticamente, tendo assim um recurso extra que e o do devocional. e por exemplo eu sou horrível em inglês

(the Lord's peace brother, I would propose to the brethren the translation ta theWord current beta version, because the same to Portuguese changed dramatically, and thus an extra feature and the devotional. and for example I'm horrible in English)
Ericson L. Silva. Brazil
Ericson

Brazilian Portuguese translation

Post by Ericson »

Tradução (localização) reiniciada para a versão atual. Publicarei o arquivo de idioma quando estiver completo.
Ericson L. Silva. Brazil
RubioTerra

Post by RubioTerra »

Para informação, estou atualizando a tradução português brasileiro para a versão 5.0.
Rúbio R. C. Terra
Brasília/DF - Brasil