NKJV Study Bible Commentary

Share your favorite tips, workarounds and shortcuts for theWord
JEM

NKJV Study Bible Commentary

Post by JEM »

Hello everyone,

I have been using the NKJV study bible Commentary (Paid Module) for years now from within tW and now I have just started using "My Sword" on my android tablet exclusive for reading bible. When i explored mysword related information over internet, i was able to find "migration tools" for converting few of tW modules (non-encrypted) including my notes to "MySword" and i was successful in that.

Now my important requirement is to know that :

[1] Can i make use of my NKJV study bible Commentary (encrypted) module from within "mysword"?
[2] Is NKJV study bible commentary available for android/mysword?
[3] Any form of solution to this?

Your helpful information is appreciated.

Thank you.
In Christ with His love,

JEM

And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these [is] love. (I Cor 13:13 [AMP])
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: (Phil 3:20 [KJV])
JG

Re: NKJV Study Bible Commentary

Post by JG »

[1] Can i make use of my NKJV study bible Commentary (encrypted) module from within "mysword"?
[2] Is NKJV study bible commentary available for android/mysword?
[3] Any form of solution to this?
1. No
2. It is available for other Android software Logos for $9.99, not sure about MySword.
3. Not sure there is a solution in the short-term.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
JEM

Re: NKJV Study Bible Commentary

Post by JEM »

Thank you JG. Exploring Logos now.
In Christ with His love,

JEM

And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these [is] love. (I Cor 13:13 [AMP])
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: (Phil 3:20 [KJV])