Inconsistencies

Ideas and suggestions about new features
rdwray

Inconsistencies

Post by rdwray »

"Lord" in the following verses is Strong's H3069.

Ezekiel 18:25 (NKJV) “Yet you say, ‘The way of the Lord is not fair.’ Hear now, O house of Israel, is it not My way which is fair, and your ways which are not fair?

Ezekiel 18:29 (NKJV) “Yet the house of Israel says, ‘The way of the Lord is not fair.’ O house of Israel, is it not My ways which are fair, and your ways which are not fair?

Ezekiel 33:17 (NKJV) 17 “Yet the children of your people say, ‘The way of the LORD is not fair.’ But it is their way which is not fair!
Bible Gateway: 17 “Yet the children of your people say, ‘The way of the Lord is not [a]fair.’ But it is their way which is not fair!

Ezekiel 33:20 (NKJV)
“Yet you say, ‘The way of the LORD is not fair.’ O house of Israel, I will judge every one of you according to his own ways.”
Bible Gateway: 20 Yet you say, ‘The way of the Lord is not fair.’ O house of Israel, I will judge every one of you according to his own ways.”
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”
JG

Re: Inconsistencies

Post by JG »

Will check it out as time becomes available.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet