Future of theWord

Ideas and suggestions about new features
petrosd

Re: Future of theWord

Post by petrosd »

I'm assuming patriciofsa is not very proficient in English and is using some sort of online translator. The sentence construction and choice of words make that apparent. If you re-read the postings with that in mind, you'll probably exchange a lot of the emotionally laden words for less 'laden' ones.

patriciofsa: A suggestion (and I have no idea how this will translate) -- write in your natural language using very simple words and phrases. Write as if you were writing to a child. After you translate, have a natural English speaker check the language. it will make it easier for you to say what it is you want to say.

Regarding the Catholic Deutero-Canonical books, there are modules that include them as books. The reason they aren't included in the 66 books of the bible is a technical limitation, not from a specific desire to exclude them. Costas has addressed this presumption of bias several times. I think it's time to let him be on the matter.
Last edited by petrosd on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sonoffar

Re: Future of theWord

Post by sonoffar »

"Love is not easily offended" I'm sure that most of you recall this statement. I thought the original question was not only applicable but made from a condition of both innocence and curiosity.
Does anyone here believe that Costas, will in fact, live in the flesh forever? Of course not. Yet each year new people 'discover' this wonderful Bible study program and are marveled at the work Costas has done, with Gods inspiration. Having said all that, I am secure in the belief that if it is the will of God this program and work will continue with or without the physical presence of Costas. If it does not survive after Costas is gone let us believe that this work is and was preformed through God and like so many things it's time was completed and it ended a success.