theWord
https://forum.theword.net/

Module unlock e-mails not sent
https://forum.theword.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6983
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Romans11 [ Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Module unlock e-mails not sent

I bought the NET Bible module two times ($20+$20) . Neither time, was the unlock e-mail sent to me with the unlock code number so I can not use it. And today (6/14/2016) I just ordered the NASB Bible bundle ($30) with the same result. No unlock e-mail was sent to me so I can not use it either. I guess you could say that I made a $50 donation. I am disappointed and will dispute the charge to my credit card!!

Author:  JG [ Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Module unlock e-mails not sent

Please check your spam folder in your email, as they can be there.
I am sure Costas can help you out if that is not the case.

Also you should try the recover unlock keys.
http://www.theword.net/index.php?faqanswer.92&l=english

Author:  csterg [ Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Module unlock e-mails not sent

Hello Romans11,
the problem is with your email server. The emails were bounced with the following error:

Quote:
The mail system

<xxxxxxxxxxxx@comcast.net>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
mx2.comcast.net[68.87.20.5] refused to talk to me: 421
resimta-ch2-21v.sys.comcast.net comcast 192.185.49.179 Throttled - try
again later. 6j271t02L3ryRhL01 Please see
http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-erro ... p#RL000002


I can refund your purchases or I could help you get the modules, whatever you want.
Let me know. You can mail me directly to 'root at theword dot net'
Sorry for the frustration
Costas

Author:  Romans11 [ Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Module unlock e-mails not sent

JG wrote:
Please check your spam folder in your email, as they can be there.
I am sure Costas can help you out if that is not the case.

Also you should try the recover unlock keys.
http://www.theword.net/index.php?faqanswer.92&l=english



I checked my spam. The e-mail was not there. Who is Costas? What is his/her e-mail address? Oh and I tried the recover unlock keys option and the message were they said, " An email with your unlock data will be sent you." was not sent to me either. I know that you have my e-mail address so I do not know why I am having this problem.

Author:  JG [ Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Module unlock e-mails not sent

Costas is the developer of theWord.
He has responded to your problem in the previous post.
Also there is a contact address sort of encoded to evade bots.
I will Private Message you the email address if you can't figure what it is.

Author:  Romans11 [ Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Module unlock e-mails not sent

JG wrote:
Costas is the developer of theWord.
He has responded to your problem in the previous post.
Also there is a contact address sort of encoded to evade bots.
I will Private Message you the email address if you can't figure what it is.



Costas wrote "I can refund your purchases or I could help you get the modules, whatever you want. " I would like to see if he can help me get the modules. If that fails then we can go the refund your purchases option. By the way, I absolutely LOVE The Word Bible software package!! I love it!!

Author:  JG [ Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Module unlock e-mails not sent

I sent you a Private Message with his e-mail address.

Author:  Romans11 [ Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Module unlock e-mails not sent

csterg wrote:
Hello Romans11,
the problem is with your email server. The emails were bounced with the following error:

Quote:
The mail system

<xxxxxxxxxxxx@comcast.net>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
mx2.comcast.net[68.87.20.5] refused to talk to me: 421
resimta-ch2-21v.sys.comcast.net comcast 192.185.49.179 Throttled - try
again later. 6j271t02L3ryRhL01 Please see
http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-erro ... p#RL000002


I can refund your purchases or I could help you get the modules, whatever you want.
Let me know. You can mail me directly to 'root at theword dot net'
Sorry for the frustration
Costas


Let us try to get the modules..then if that fails we can go the refund purchases route

Author:  Romans11 [ Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Module unlock e-mails not sent

Romans11 wrote:
csterg wrote:
Hello Romans11,
the problem is with your email server. The emails were bounced with the following error:

Quote:
The mail system

<xxxxxxxxxxxx@comcast.net>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
mx2.comcast.net[68.87.20.5] refused to talk to me: 421
resimta-ch2-21v.sys.comcast.net comcast 192.185.49.179 Throttled - try
again later. 6j271t02L3ryRhL01 Please see
http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-erro ... p#RL000002


I can refund your purchases or I could help you get the modules, whatever you want.
Let me know. You can mail me directly to 'root at theword dot net'
Sorry for the frustration
Costas


Let us try to get the modules..then if that fails we can go the refund purchases route


This is strange because I bought the NKJV module and I did not have any problems with it. Could you just private message me the unlock numbers/codes? That would save us a lot of time

Author:  Romans11 [ Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Module unlock e-mails not sent

Romans11 wrote:
Romans11 wrote:
csterg wrote:
Hello Romans11,
the problem is with your email server. The emails were bounced with the following error:

Quote:
The mail system

<xxxxxxxxxxxx@comcast.net>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
mx2.comcast.net[68.87.20.5] refused to talk to me: 421
resimta-ch2-21v.sys.comcast.net comcast 192.185.49.179 Throttled - try
again later. 6j271t02L3ryRhL01 Please see
http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-erro ... p#RL000002


I can refund your purchases or I could help you get the modules, whatever you want.
Let me know. You can mail me directly to 'root at theword dot net'
Sorry for the frustration
Costas



The NASB Bible was successfully unlocked and installed, but I did not receive an e-mail with the unlock number/code for the NET Bible


Let us try to get the modules..then if that fails we can go the refund purchases route


This is strange because I bought the NKJV module and I did not have any problems with it. Could you just private message me the unlock numbers/codes? That would save us a lot of time

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 2 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/