Suggestions for improving the graphical user interface

Ideas and suggestions about new features
Richard-E

Suggestions for improving the graphical user interface

Post by Richard-E »

I created a PDF file that contains some suggestions for improving theWord's Graphical User Interface.
I tried to send this message to the email address "[email protected]" and "[email protected]", but the delivery failed both times. Also I tried to upload a PDF file to this forum, but that isn't allowed, so I include a link to this pdf file (9 pages long). Please take a look. I'd be glad to hear any answers.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvy5ql5wo1yxr ... s.pdf?dl=0

Beginning copied from the PDF:
Thank you for this wonderful software. I have been using theWord for a long time now and some time ago I noticed an error in the German translation. Recently I decided to investigate it and change the error myself. When I opened the language file, I noticed how simple it is to correct the error. Since the whole language file is somewhat outdated, I undertook a complete rework.
theWord is a very powerful tool. However, when I went through almost all the user interface elements in order to rework the German translation, I noticed several possibilities for improvement. They wouldn’t require heavy programming work but could make a difference for the user. I understand theWord has grown and new features were added. But by now they could use some rearrangement.
In the following few pages I propose several changes to the user interface. Please don’t hesitate to write me back and ask me any questions. I’d be glad to help improving theWord.
- Richard.
JG

Re: Suggestions for improving the graphical user interface

Post by JG »

Thank you for your suggestions.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet