Capability to add notes to any verse on the Verse List

Ideas and suggestions about new features
Leoram

Capability to add notes to any verse on the Verse List

Post by Leoram »

Hello bro. Costas.

This is a suggestion-

Any chance to include a feature that would allow a user to write a note attached to any verse on the Verse List, or that the verses collected on a verse list could show the link to any commentary that targets those verses?

This would be a great enhancement to the Verse List feature. I'll explain now: Very frequently, the user that peruses on a verse list he /she created doesn't have an idea why certain verses were included in the verse list. This has occurred to me particularly in some occasions. It would be great that any verse in the Verse list could be linked to a comment (would be excellent to choose, for example, a personal commentary that, for this purpose, would be a commentary dedicated to verses in the verse lists). I don't know if I've expressed the idea in an understandable way, but I'm sure this feature would fill a need (at least in my case). Hope this finds echo.

In Christ,
Leoram
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Hi Leoram,
i understand very well what you mean and i agree it is useful (this has happened to me also: looking at a list and seeing a verse that you don't remember why you put it there in the first place...). Added in the to-do list, don't promise for final version 3 though.
Costas
Leoram

Post by Leoram »

Thanks for granting me with the inclusion of this feature to your to-do list for TW3 (or 3x, 4...?) (one of my top 10 in my case). The capability to add a note to verses on the Verse List would add to the already powerful flexibility of TW3, and for sure would draw the attention of people that are currently hunting for an excellent Bible program to do their annotations. I don't know of any other Bible tool that has this feature, even among the commercial ones. Thanks for your receptiveness!!
Leoram