[www.theword.net]

Twitter live feed  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Hebrew Counterpart to BDAG? 

Post Hebrew Counterpart to BDAG?
Are there any plans for a Hebrew Counterpart to BDAG as a paid module? Either Holladay or Koehler/Baumgartner/Stamm? Add one of these, and theWord would just about replace the now-defunct BibleWorks, without having to go to Logos or Accordance.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:54 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Hebrew Counterpart to BDAG?
Greetings Terrie,
I would like to get one of these as well. If you happen to have publisher, website, etc that will help. I have done some fishing for these in the past. Sometimes we have trouble since it is a new publisher so it can take some time to get on their radar (if they answer back.) I think I may have something smaller not as good from Tyndale or Lifeway I can't remember right now. But I am waiting on them to follow through.

Not as modern or as good since it is missing a bit is Gesenius' Hebrew and Chaldee Lexicon to the Old Testament (it is a work in progress. It is hard to find a good source for this one even though it is in public domain.)
Which can be found using this repository: https://forum.theword.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8984

2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” (NET2)

Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:41 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]