cjb.ontx

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
RSPace

cjb.ontx

Post by RSPace »

cjb.ontx is in my program file but I guess I need to unlock it. I am told I need to unlock it and the code will be sent via email but I have never gotten it. It may have gone to an old email I had when I first downloaded The Word. My current email is [email protected]. Can you help me????
Richard Pace
jonathangkoehn

Re: cjb.ontx

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Greetings Richard,
To find your unlock keys there are two places to get them.
If you purchased before 2016 then you go to theWord.net > Help > Unlock Keys
If you purchased after 2016 then you go to theWordBooks.com > My Account > Downloads

If you are unable to find your unlock key for that particular module. Please check all the email addresses you may have used. Also not you may have simply accidentally downloaded that module in the past but did not purchase the unlock key.
Let us know if you need more help.
Jonathan Koehn @ theWordBooks Team
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
RSPace

Post by RSPace »

I followed your instructions to no avail so I uninstalled The Word and reinstalled it. I then deleted all vestiges of cjb.ontx on my computer and tried to buy it again. It downloaded the module, got the dropdown to unlock the module but never got the email for the unlock key. My email is registered correctly with The Word. What is the problem here?
Richard Pace
JG

Post by JG »

So you purchased it from theWordBooks.com
You can login to your account and get the unlock keys there, from MyAccount -> Downloads
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
jonathangkoehn

Post by jonathangkoehn »

RSpace,

You should have received an email from: theWord Books <[email protected]> If you did not make sure it is not being sent to your spam folder.
Please note the message at the top of the email:
Your recent order on theWordBooks.com has been completed. You will find your unlock data and instructions on how to download and install your purchased modules under your Account section at the Downloads area.
Account leads to: https://www.thewordbooks.com/index.php/my-account/
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
RSPace

Post by RSPace »

I received an email from The Word Books that my order is complete. I downloaded cjb.ontx and it shows in my program data file but only when I do a search for it, otherwise the folder is empty even though I have several modules in The Word. I copied the unlock key from The Word Books and pasted it into the unlock modules under the Help section of The Word along with my name and email address. I received a message that I have entered invalid registration data. The only email I have gotten is the one telling me that my order is complete. The module does not show up in show/hide, reorder texts. I'm at my wits end on this :?:
JG

Post by JG »

you need to be sure that your name and email are copied also, as they are case sensitive.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
RSPace

Post by RSPace »

Monday morning, a new day the Lord has made. It finally worked. Thanks to all who responded. You are the best.
Richard Pace