[www.theword.net]

Twitter live feed  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 AFV Reverse Interlinear Module Set 

Post AFV Reverse Interlinear Module Set
Awhile back Jon produced the AFV Bible module with permission from the MySword development team. Well, MySword also has a reverse interlinear AFV and an AFV dictionary. The AFV dictionary, containing entries for both OT and NT morphology, has links to the UnfoldingWord Greek and Hebrew book modules. So you can click on an OT or NT morphology string, which links to the corresponding entry in the AFV dictionary, then click on the part of speech of interest and it takes you straight to the UnfoldingWord entry for that part of speech! Pretty cool!

So I talked with them and got permission to develop those modules for TW. Now I can click on a morphology string, either OT or NT, and find out more information about that element! I have modified the AFV dictionary to contain Bible search strings for each morphology string you select, and hyperlinked the UnfoldingWord book modules. The attached screen shots show Joshua 3:2 selected, then the morphology string HVpw3mp selected (both of these are in Josh1 screenshot). Josh2 shows "Sequential Imperfect" being selected, and Josh3 shows "Article" being selected. This same set of actions works for NT morphology. It really helps me since I do not do so well memorizing morphology definitions! Now if I search on the morphology string, "m/HVpw3mp", TW returns 173 OT verses containing that string.

I have uploaded the four modules (AFV+, AFV+ dictionary, UW Hebrew grammar and UW Greek grammar to the following link. I have secured MySword's permission and blessing on these modules, and I hope they help you as much as they do me!

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code ... xLISkk3Yp7

Darrel

Attachments:
Josh1.png
Josh1.png [ 303.11 KiB | Viewed 334 times ]
Josh2.png
Josh2.png [ 82.15 KiB | Viewed 334 times ]
Josh3.png
Josh3.png [ 111.31 KiB | Viewed 334 times ]
Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:43 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: AFV Reverse Interlinear Module Set
Thank you for all your hard work brother contacting the publishers and converting these resources.

2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” (NET2)

Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:18 am
Profile WWW

You're welcome. I hope it blesses folks.

Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:21 am
Profile WWW

I wish it had the verse rule added to hide the Strongs and Morph codes while still having the pop up for both.

Edmund

Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:46 am
Profile WWW

Awesome, I was recently working with the publisher to get the AFV in The Sword Project, they are glad to have it accessible!

Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]