Missing bibles and commentaries

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
RSPace

Missing bibles and commentaries

Post by RSPace »

Had to download The Word to a new computer (the old one crashed permanently). I find I am missing the Net2 with full notes, the NASB, and Barnes commentary. The only bible that shows in the Unlock all the Modules I have Purchased is the NASB Bundle which I purchased but the payment has never shown up on my credit card.
HELP!
Also having problems with views but will try to work that out after resolving the current problem.

Richard Pace
JG

Re: Missing bibles and commentaries

Post by JG »

As this is a new installation you need to download any purchased modules again, and unlock them using the codes from your account with thewordbooks.com
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
jonathangkoehn

Re: Missing bibles and commentaries

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Greetings Richard,
I used your name and email calistte... but I did not find the NASB Bundle using your name or email. Can you send me the receipt email that you received from theWordBooks.com. If you did order it, it may have gone to spam. Perhaps the order was incomplete? Also if you could email support at thewordbooks.com that would be great. I may not follow up through here and support is better for purchase questions. (I have sent you an email.)
In Christ,
Jonathan Koehn
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2