TRi vs NA27/28

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
DarrelW

TRi vs NA27/28

Post by DarrelW »

1. What is difference between the TRi and NA27/28?
2. Any chance of interlinear for NA27/28?

The reason I ask, when I look (for example) at Eph 6:10 TRi shows the second word as G3063 with morphology of A-NSN(Adjective, Nominative, Singular, Neuter). Both the NA27/28 and UBS4 show it as G3064 with morphology of A-GSN (Adjective, Genitive, Singular, Neuter). Why is the case different between the two?

Thanks!
Darrel
JG

Re: TRi vs NA27/28

Post by JG »

They are based on different collections of manuscripts
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Jon,
I have a problem with the answer you gave. I don't appreciate being directed to the BYU site and wading through all their garbage relating to a false prophet. They tend to twist things. Please do not do that again, okay? We have enough legitimate sites we can research without going there. Thanks.

Darrel
JG

Post by JG »

I should have just posted the short answer.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Jon, I do appreciate your answers and all you provide for theWord, and I do not want to appear I don't! You provide an awesome level of support, and help for Costas, and I want to acknowledge that! This was the first time I think I've ever seen you post a BYU-related answer, and I guess it kinda bothered me. :oops:

Please don't stop or short-change your answers. Maybe just watch the sources a bit. You're my brother in the Lord and I appreciate you!

Darrel
JG

Post by JG »

I did not read the fine print of the site. I just saw the main headings. :oops:
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software