News Letter Sale

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
royhieatt

News Letter Sale

Post by royhieatt »

Hi Jon or anyone who can help,

How does the sale actually work? I clicked the link on an item in the newsletter and it took me right to the item as expected. I put the item in my cart, but the sale price did not reflect. I did everything up to hitting the purchase link, but the retail price did not change.

What am I missing, please?

Roy
Jeff

Re: News Letter Sale

Post by Jeff »

royhieatt wrote:Hi Jon or anyone who can help,

How does the sale actually work? I clicked the link on an item in the newsletter and it took me right to the item as expected. I put the item in my cart, but the sale price did not reflect. I did everything up to hitting the purchase link, but the retail price did not change.

What am I missing, please?

Roy
There is a place to enter the coupon code (as given in the newsletter) when viewing the cart before the order is placed.
Jeff

Using theWord Beta on MX Linux via Wine.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Jeff wrote:
There is a place to enter the coupon code (as given in the newsletter) when viewing the cart before the order is placed.
Attachments
TheWordCouponCode.png
TheWordCouponCode.png (80.94 KiB) Viewed 2075 times
Jeff

royhieatt

Post by royhieatt »

Thanks Jeff. I didn't see a code in the newsletter. Will take another look. Appreciate your help.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

royhieatt wrote:Thanks Jeff. I didn't see a code in the newsletter. Will take another look. Appreciate your help.
No problem. If you haven't found it yet, it's at the bottom of the description of the module, above the link you click on.
Jeff

royhieatt

Post by royhieatt »

Hi Jeff,

Problem solved. My email (Yahoo) was blocking the codes for each item. I forwarded it to another of my emails and the codes were there. I will change my email on the site from Yahoo to another one.

Thanks for your help,

Roy
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

royhieatt wrote:Hi Jeff,

Problem solved. My email (Yahoo) was blocking the codes for each item. I forwarded it to another of my emails and the codes were there. I will change my email on the site from Yahoo to another one.

Thanks for your help,

Roy
Good, thanks for the update. That's curious, I don't understand why or how they would block it. Maybe they render the formatting poorly so that the text is somehow hidden or something? It's good to know in case other people with Yahoo (or other providers) are having the problem, and I hope someone can fix it in case there are other frustrated users.
Jeff