Alternative Bible View

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
awsquared

Alternative Bible View

Post by awsquared »

I am trying to get used to theWord after using other programs (like e-Sword and, in the past, PC Study Bible). So far, so good, but I have not found a way to do what I want. I have two Bible views: one in which I read all the modern language translations and another where I can read interlinear Hebrew and Greek, or versions with Strong numbers, such as NET2. I would like to show only these translations in the second (smaller) Bible view, but the option to choose which versions to show is the same for both Bible views. If I try to create another view and just load Bibles, these are not showing in the list of Commentaries, Dictionaries and Books.

I attach a screenshot of my current layout (in Italian). What I am interested in is limiting the versions shown in the lower Bible view (bottom left) only to IHOT+, NET2, IGNT+ and WHNU. In the upper Bible view I would like to exclude these versions.

I have not been able to find anything in Help or in this forum. Can anyone help?
Attachments
Screenshot 2018-11-21 142514.jpg
Screenshot 2018-11-21 142514.jpg (319.83 KiB) Viewed 1239 times
JG

Re: Alternative Bible View

Post by JG »

Welcome to the forum, and your clear information.

Currently there is no way to do what you require. The best as it is, is to use the single row setting and the setting to move to front frequently used Bibles to the front.
There has been an item on the to-do list for a long time, to have more control for each view. However we rejoice with what is there, and hope that Costas has the needed time one day to investigate this enhancement.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet