Table Border Color in Book Module

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
isaachunter2

Table Border Color in Book Module

Post by isaachunter2 »

Hi,

So, I'm trying to add a selection into the My Verse-notes book module from spreadsheet. Basically a table of data. It copies over fine, but the borders are invisible once in theWord.

I've tried selecting the table (then you can see the lines) right clicking and selecting table > table properties (the options in Cell Borders are all grayed out). I select the Cell Borders button in the table properties and have tried all kinds of different options here, but nothing changes the line colors.

Selecting Table Borders button and choosing options there DOES change the color for the border around the entire table, but not the lines inside.

Any ideas?

Isaac
isaachunter2

Re: Table Border Color in Book Module

Post by isaachunter2 »

So, I got it to work. Really strange.

I have to paste the data table into the module. Then I have to select all to highlight, then go into table properties > cell borders and make those selections, then into table borders and make those selections. Then deselect the table and manually highlight the text within the entire table (select all at this point seems to break it) then right click and cell borders options are now available.

Not sure if there is an easier way, but at least it works.

Isaac