Compare view tracking

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
DarrelW

Compare view tracking

Post by DarrelW »

Is there a way to do Bible tracking in the Compare view? What I mean is when I hover on a word in bible 1, then have the corresponding word(s) highlight in bible 2?

Darrel
JG

Re: Compare view tracking

Post by JG »

I know what you mean, but theWord does not have that feature.
The closest I can think of is using a set Bibles previously defined as such, that have Strong's numbers and searching that set in Compare view on the word of interest. If you uncheck the Jump to searched Bible in search options, when you click the verse in search view you should get all the words highlighted. Not exactly what you have asked for but that is all I can think of as a workaround of sorts.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Yeah, it's not quite what I was looking for, but comes real close and gives a good working alternative. Thanks Jon for suggesting that.

Darrel
UBC4ME

Post by UBC4ME »

Darrel,

Have you looked at Dr. Dave's "Setting Up Your Exegetical Bible"? I don't think it will do exactly what you are needing but it may be helpful. Just a thought. It is located on his website at www.doctordavet.com/exegesistwblog.html
Dave
Gods gifts comes wrapped many different ways.
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Yes, I have used his setup a lot. Thanks though.