Font sizes are unstable in user-module commentary tables

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
ErikJon

Font sizes are unstable in user-module commentary tables

Post by ErikJon »

Hello Mr. TW.

I created a new user module in commentary format yesterday, and immediately inserted a new table. I found no place to set a default font size for the table, so I just "selected all" and chose "Tahoma 8pt". After closing the program and reopening, I found that, when typing into my unused "rows" within the table, the type size was back to Tahoma 10pt, although the already-typed portions remained unchanged.

However, if I began typing into the already-used rows of 8pt type, the new text would appear as 10pt again.

As an experiment, I selected the entire table and converted all occurrences of Tahoma 8pt to "Technical 8pt." As I feared, after typing into ANY of the rows, TW immediately converted all new text back to Tahoma 10t.

I hope you are able to repeat the bug and fix it easily.

God bless.
I'm an Independent Baptist running TheWord portable v 5.0.0.1481 from an external 500GB hard drive with over 1,900 modules installed and loaded in my current module set. I'm using 32-bit Vista Ultimate SP1 with a 2.7gHz processor and 4GB RAM.
csterg
Site Admin

Re: Font sizes are unstable in user-module commentary tables

Post by csterg »

Sorry, I cannot repeat that.
Selecting the entire table and changing fonts is the way to do it.
Costas