Cannot delete xref with theword-5.0.0.1470.exe

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
rdwray

Cannot delete xref with theword-5.0.0.1470.exe

Post by rdwray »

When trying to delete a xref the confirmation popup never shows and the xref is not deleted.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”
Jeff

Re: Cannot delete xref with theword-5.0.0.1470.exe

Post by Jeff »

Same with .1471

Cross references can be added as normal.

A work around is to delete from the Bible View Options > Organize cross references dialog.
Jeff

Using theWord Beta on MX Linux via Wine.
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

I know about the work around you are speaking of, but it was possible to right click and delete the xref before and the work around does take some work :D to find the xref and delete it. I went back to using another version.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

rdwray wrote:I know about the work around you are speaking of, but it was possible to right click and delete the xref before and the work around does take some work :D to find the xref and delete it. I went back to using another version.
No problem. I also bring it up for others who may be interested, or if the extra detail helps Costas to find where it breaks faster.
Jeff

Using theWord Beta on MX Linux via Wine.
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Thank you for the report. This is a regression from b1469, and is now fixed in b1472.
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

God bless and thanks...
Roger