The Word 3 is out!

From here you can check the latest version of the software and related apps (e.g. Importer utillity). New add-on modules will be announced here also (Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, etc)
csterg
Site Admin

The Word 3 is out!

Post by csterg »

Teksun

Post by Teksun »

Awsome site Costas!!
Ezra 7:10
לִדְרֹ֛ושׁ To Study/Follow
וְלַעֲשֹׂ֑ת and to do
וּלְלַמֵּ֥ד and to teach
Tyndale Theological Seminary & Biblical Institute
Jim

Post by Jim »

Excellent Site Costas. Thank you.

Is this a typo on the site:
Importer tool (ver. 1.0.4.47 - 30-Jun-2007)

should it be:
Importer tool (ver. 1.0.4.47 - 30-Jun-2009)

:D
Teksun

Post by Teksun »

I think that is release version and the date of release
Ezra 7:10
לִדְרֹ֛ושׁ To Study/Follow
וְלַעֲשֹׂ֑ת and to do
וּלְלַמֵּ֥ד and to teach
Tyndale Theological Seminary & Biblical Institute
coords

Post by coords »

Outstanding Costas and all involved in this wonderful project. Thank you all for all your work in this. Now we can start spreading the word about this new version!
Born once, die twice; born twice, die once! - Martin Luther
sikson

Post by sikson »

Great job Costas, nice website, it is fabulous.
Thanks for all your hard work.
Rubén Gómez

Post by Rubén Gómez »

Congratulations, Costas and all those involved. Great job!
Rubén Gómez
ROBY66

Post by ROBY66 »

Really a great job, I was impressed..!!

God bless you

Roberto
Fannon

Post by Fannon »

Congrats :) The new site is really nice!
MsLile

Post by MsLile »

WOW!!! :shock: This is great!!! Thanks for a "beautiful" gift, and I do sincerely mean that.

MsLile :D
Heb 6: 10 For GOD is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love.............

"In Him we live and move and have our being...... 'For we are also his offspring.' Acts 17:28
royhieatt

Post by royhieatt »

Hi Costas,

Let me add my congratulations on the new Website. It is an excellent job.

Roy
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Thank you all for your positive and encouraging comments. It is with the grace and supplication of the Lord that this work has come to this point.
There are still many things to be done here and there, and they will take some time.

I would like to say that there are many people who have helped a lot and contributed greatly to the release 3 and the new site. Johannes is the one who designed the internals of the site and the basic layouts, Josh did the new logo and some graphics, Adam did most of the new graphics, icons, skins, Jon has helped tremendously with testing and debugging the software and many more people have been helping with many aspects. There are still many people working on translations and Willie has taken over the job to create the user manual. More people are actively working on modules (officially or not) and of course the feedback from users of this forum has been a tremendous help in implementing new things, testing releases and guiding the development.
Thank you!

Costas
coords

Post by coords »

God bless you all!
Born once, die twice; born twice, die once! - Martin Luther
Gert-Jan

Post by Gert-Jan »

Congrats!
PastorDave

Post by PastorDave »

csterg wrote:Thank you all for your positive and encouraging comments. It is with the grace and supplication of the Lord that this work has come to this point.
There are still many things to be done here and there, and they will take some time.

I would like to say that there are many people who have helped a lot and contributed greatly to the release 3 and the new site. Johannes is the one who designed the internals of the site and the basic layouts, Josh did the new logo and some graphics, Adam did most of the new graphics, icons, skins, Jon has helped tremendously with testing and debugging the software and many more people have been helping with many aspects. There are still many people working on translations and Willie has taken over the job to create the user manual. More people are actively working on modules (officially or not) and of course the feedback from users of this forum has been a tremendous help in implementing new things, testing releases and guiding the development.
Thank you!

Costas
So when are you going to write some real Bible software?

Oh, did I say that out loud? :)

Just kidding! :)

All seriousness aside dude, the site looks great! And the software is so awesome! I finally figured out how to get it laid out the way I want it. You were right when you told me I was thinking in the old ways. :) It's really configurable!

Anyway, thanks for all your work and what really puts it over the top, is your quick response on issues! That type of support is really unheard of in any type of software! In fact, I submitted a support request for another piece of software that I use every day that I paid for, that became completely unusable and it took two days for them to get back to me. Thank God it was a quick fix! But it was one of those things where when you read that item in the pull down menu, you would never think it did *that*, ya know? :) I'm not complaining about the two days, but there is a comparison to be made here. :)

Thanks again for the great program/site/support!!! :)