NIV2011 and BDAG published

From here you can check the latest version of the software and related apps (e.g. Importer utillity). New add-on modules will be announced here also (Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, etc)
csterg
Site Admin

NIV2011 and BDAG published

Post by csterg »

Two important works are published and available: the latest version of the NIV (2011 edition), and the BDAG Greek-English Lexicon,
For the NIV there is a discount if you already have the 1984 edition!
Check details at the products pages.
Enjoy,
Costas
MikeHames

Re: NIV2011 and BDAG published

Post by MikeHames »

I would just like to say a big thank you to Costas and all those involved with theWord. After purchasing the 1984 NIV I was disappointed to see that the 2011 updated version was going to be published just a few weeks later, however the very generous discount was a very plesant surprise. Thankyou all very much, may God continue to bless you.
l_d_allan

Post by l_d_allan »

csterg wrote:the latest version of the NIV (2011 edition)
My recollection is that when TW was originally made available (about 10+ years ago?), the NIV-1984 was by far the most popular, best selling modern English Bible. After the TNIV fiasco, I've been curious whether that is still true.

Bible sales and "market share" tend to be proprietary info, but do you (Costas) have an idea of the market shares of the "big dogs" like NIV, NKJV, NASB, ESV, etc.?
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Hm, not really. I think there are independent market researches that deal with these.
Costas