New Version Orders

From here you can check the latest version of the software and related apps (e.g. Importer utillity). New add-on modules will be announced here also (Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, etc)
FrankH

New Version Orders

Post by FrankH »

I would like to suggest modifying the Donate page on the website to allow users to make a sufficient donation to receive both TheWordToGo flashdrive and the DVD edition. Currently users appear to be restricted to receiving one or the other version ($20 for the flashdrive) and ($35 for the DVD). If I make a donation of $55 or more, will I automatically receive both or only the DVD? I would like to have the DVD for use on my personal computers at home and the flashdrive for demonstrating the software to other potential users on their computers.

Point of note not related to the above: when I received my original version of TheWord software several years ago, I made a subsequent donation of $50 due to my belief that receiving such a wonderful product for free is unethical for those who can afford to help offset the costs associated with producing the software. Thank you for producing such a wonderful product. I love the search and study capabilities it gives me! :D

Edit: it occurred to me after posting the above that I can simply make one order/donation for the flashdrive and then make another for the DVD :idea:
csterg
Site Admin

Re: New Version Orders

Post by csterg »

Thank you FrankH. When you select the gift, there is a field there for notes, where one can write such a request. To be honest, i will send a DVD plus a UFD even with a $35 donation if asked.
Costas
nikolay_l

Re: New Version Orders

Post by nikolay_l »

Guys, I agree and without DVD, but free :mrgreen: