Apostolic Bible Polyglot Interlinear

Ideas and suggestions about new features
Robert

Apostolic Bible Polyglot Interlinear

Post by Robert »

I would really like to see the Apostolic Bible Polyglot Interlinear bible made available.
Actually, I would like any interlinear Greek, Hebrew versions. The more the merrier.
The interlinear versions make word study so much easier and quicker for cross referencing.
Again, as a repeat....Thanks Costas for the GREAT program. If it were printed my wife and
I would have worn the pages out by now.
Robert
csterg
Site Admin

Re: Apostolic Bible Polyglot Interlinear

Post by csterg »

The apostolic interlinear is actually ready, i just need some time to put it out. It's on the top of the list of modules to release,
Costas
darkestafrica

Post by darkestafrica »

Is this module ready yet? I'm awaiting it very very eagerly!

Thanks for the amazing program Costas. I already use it more than logos, am currently enjoying the personal notes!

nice one
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Not yet; I will do my best,
Costas
darkestafrica

Post by darkestafrica »

Mate, I am stunned by the usefulness of the program, its so fast! Word studies in the original languages is so simple. and being able to take it with me everywhere on a USB stick is really wonderful. Thank you so much!

Bryn
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Thank you for your positive comments!
why1942

Post by why1942 »

Hi,

I like the layout of the Word 3 and its functionality, but I am not able to move from E-Sword until there is a module for Hebrew/Greek/English interlinears with strongs. I could handle just having the Apostolic Bible Polyglot, but I see its not released yet. Other than this, the program is great.

Steven
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Hello Why1942,
While you are waiting, you might check out this link, http://www.scripture4all.org/. I think this is a very good interlinear that fills a gap until Costas releases his.

Darrel
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Thanks Steven, as i said above it's in my schedule, and hopefully very soon,
Costas
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

From an initial look - good job on the APB. It looks good. You are continuing to put out a superb electronic Bible and support tools. I appreciate your work Costas

Darrel
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Thanks Darrel,
just a notice: a last minute bug caused the text to be truncated when pressing the 'i' key to remove the english text; i re-uploaded version 1.1 of ABP, so for those who got the initial, pls download again,
Costas
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Hi Costas,
This may be one of those "ignorant" questions, you know - a lack of knowledge .... The APB info mentions that it is made up of The Apostolic Bible literal interlinear translation of the Greek Old and New Testaments, The Lexical Concordance of The Apostolic Bible, and The English-Greek Index of The Apostolic Bible. Is the Lexical Concordance and the English-Greek Index part of the APB, or should I be seeing them in Book section?

Darrel
JG

Post by JG »

Hi Darrel,
the info is really related to the printed info available. The blue section at the top of the info is related to theWord. The dictionary is something that might be available in the future, and there is already the info in the module to support it if/when this happens.(hidden)

It is a good question, and perhaps things could have been make more clear.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Hi Jon,
Thanks for the response. I am still such a "newbie" in learning Greek and Hebrew. I really appreciate the ease and flexibility TW offers in these areas. Is there plans for including lemma and morph info in the ABP?

Darrel
darkestafrica

Post by darkestafrica »

Wow, this is fantastic. I've been waiting for this for a long time! Thanks Costas. You star!