bug in beta 1441

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
nikolay_l

bug in beta 1441

Post by nikolay_l »

JG

Re: bug in beta 1441

Post by JG »

I can repeat this.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

I fixed this specific issue; yet there are more issue with these 'local' min/max buttons that i just can't fix them (this is why i didn't like this feature). I will not be fixing any more issue related to this function
Costas
Leoram

Post by Leoram »

Costas: I see that the min/max buttons are indeed pretty useful.

Maybe there is a problem with the underlying form component used in tW that doesn't feel comfortable with some features or even some docking arrangements. I have seen some sort of instabilities between starting and restarting tW. Not very often but I have realized that sometimes it doesn't retain my preferred docking positions. This gives me a reason to think that it would be beneficial to change this particular component if there were a way to get it and implement it. But you are of course in a much better position to evaluate this and decide whether it is feasible or not.
Leoram
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Well, this is exactly the case :)
The bugs in this 3rd party library and it's quite hard to change it at this moment. To be honest the bugs are not very 'important', but still it's difficult to go around them.