I can not Install ABP module using the NEW FEATURE

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
marcelo.betel

I can not Install ABP module using the NEW FEATURE

Post by marcelo.betel »

Hi Costas,

Thank you for you work and time!!!

Just updated the program and was giving a try to the download and install feature.
Well, I just picked up a module (ABP Bible) and clicked on "donwload and Install" to start the process.

The download wsa fast and quickly I got the module on some not possible to find folder.
Then it seems that there's a mistake about it because I am using Windows 7 64bit and the folder structure seems to be different in some cases.

All I got in response is a popped up warning window talling me that "The file [C:users\MARCEL~1\AppData\Local\Temp\1377186334\abp.ontx.exe] is not a recognized file type."
And I don't have any "users" folder here.

To make this a little more difficult, I am using a portable version of the program.
So I don't know how to get this fixed and the problem solved for future modules installations.

Do you know how to fix that?

...oh, and by the way, is there any way to change the number of lines that the mouse wheel uses to change text positions.
I need to be set to 3 lines top, but the program is jumping about 10 lines each mouse wheel click...
...so I can not follow the notes properly unless I use the scroll bar...

Thank you in advance and, no matter your answer, I hope that you and your family be blessed by The The Only and Unique Creator of heavens, Earth, waters and all that there exists...
Last edited by marcelo.betel on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JG

Re: I can not Install ABP module using the NEW FEATURE

Post by JG »

Can you get a screen shot of the popup window. Is it coming from an Anti Virus program?
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
marcelo.betel

Post by marcelo.betel »

JG wrote:Can you get a screen shot of the popup window. Is it coming from an Anti Virus program?
Hi JG, here's the message that I got trying to install ABP module...
Attachments
2015-07-16_140448.png
2015-07-16_140448.png (71.43 KiB) Viewed 2698 times
JG

Post by JG »

I cannot get it to fail like this.

What Anti Virus software do you have running?
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Is this the only module having a problem?