Book view pop-up addition

Ideas and suggestions about new features
jonathangkoehn

Book view pop-up addition

Post by jonathangkoehn »

If I type in a reference in the book view I can hit enter and it becomes a hyperlink and therefore I can right click it.
Which brings up a pop-up with "Actions for [Galatians 2:11-16]" as the first option (which I enjoy using). This is followed by an arrow for an additional popup with information about the version, copy, copy and paste to editor, and add to list.

I was wondering if we could have the addition of "copy from" in this menu followed by a popup which would allow one to choose the version of Bible to copy from. Just an idea to help work flow.

I often have Byz2005++ or NA28 as my active Bible but want to copy my verses from NBLH a Spanish version.
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
JG

Re: Book view pop-up addition

Post by JG »

There is a degree of control by holding down the Ctrl key and right click on the reference. Let go of Ctrl key and the Actions should refer to the current or default Bible you have set (depends on settings in preferences advanced)
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
jonathangkoehn

Re: Book view pop-up addition

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Thanks JG this does help since it is not to hard to set the default Bible.
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2