Bible Update Issue

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
John45

Bible Update Issue

Post by John45 »

I am running V5.0.0.14686. I checked my bibles and saw that the NKJV and Holman needed to be updated. I updated them and checked again. They still show they need to be updated. Any ideas?
John
therapon

Re: Bible Update Issue

Post by therapon »

Did you restart theWord after updating the modules?
John45

Post by John45 »

It restarted itself.
John
JG

Post by JG »

It could be that the modules have installed elsewhere. Try a search for the filename, or look in theWord About files window to see if there are two of them. Or perhaps there is another module that has the same id (guessing on that one) Maybe one is in the VirtualStore.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
John45

Post by John45 »

I double checked to see where the modules were installed. They are installed at C:/ProgramData/The Word/Bibles. Interestingly, when I started up my computer this mornings and started theWord, I checked New Titles, and HCSB and NKJV were no longer showing updates. Does this seem odd to you?
John
JG

Post by JG »

Yes John, this is strange.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
John45

Post by John45 »

Thanks Jon. At least it seems to be running correctly now.
John