NASB 95 @ Job 5:2 . strong # out of sync with Logos

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
kenfhill84083

NASB 95 @ Job 5:2 . strong # out of sync with Logos

Post by kenfhill84083 »

NASB 95 @ Job 5:2, a strong # seems to be out of sync with what Logos shows for "anger".

In the screenshot below, I had searched for H7068 in all my Stongs-tagged Bibles. As you can see, on the left, most translations show H7068 for the 2nd matching word in the parallel structure (highlighted words). This matches what Logos shows (on the right of the screenshot - "anger" has blue highlight as does the lexical information below it).

All the other translations show the first word ("anger" in NASB) as being H3708. But TW's version of NASB shows both "anger" and "jealousy" being the same word (H7068).

There is a footnote for "anger" but it is just a couple of cross references.
Attachments
nasb _ wrong greek word.jpg
nasb _ wrong greek word.jpg (128.85 KiB) Viewed 2451 times
JG

Re: NASB 95 @ Job 5:2 . strong # out of sync with Logos

Post by JG »

The module was made as per the supplied data. I suppose it must have been updated in the Logos version.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
kenfhill84083

Post by kenfhill84083 »

JG wrote:The module was made as per the supplied data. I suppose it must have been updated in the Logos version.
Thanks. Is there someone/someplace else I should report this to?
JG

Post by JG »

Someone at Lockman I suppose.

http://www.lockman.org/
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
kenfhill84083

Post by kenfhill84083 »

JG wrote:Someone at Lockman I suppose.
http://www.lockman.org/
Is there any way to know which of the modules should be reported here and which should be reported elsewhere? I reported here an issue with the Utley Commentary, and was referred to the Utley website to report a bad link.