How to add removed book module back

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
rdwray

How to add removed book module back

Post by rdwray »

I deleted (removed) using "Define module sets" and it does not (from the Help file: "The left pane contains all available modules installed on your computer, organized in a module type tree.") show in the module list, how do I add it back? I also looked in "config.ini" and found it with the setting "alpha=0" which I deleted but that did not solve the issue.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”
jonathangkoehn

Re: How to add removed book module back

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Could you post a screen shot showing where you deleted the module? Thank you
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

jonathangkoehn wrote:Could you post a screen shot showing where you deleted the module? Thank you
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (34.71 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
jonathangkoehn

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Thank you what was the specific module that you deleted?

Perhaps it is in a different category/grouping than one thinks. I found one that I thought was a commentary but it was under books since it is a hybrid module.
Just an idea.
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

It was a book module I created.
jonathangkoehn

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Hmms, out of curiosity did you let theWORD shut down once the module was made? How does this work JG, Costas?
Last edited by jonathangkoehn on Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JG

Post by JG »

Restart theWord, make sure the module is loaded. Go to the define sets and use the Filter bar at the bottom of the Available modules to find the module.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

Two things: I know that TW will load the module if I rename it; but secondly and baffling, is that TW is still loading the module because I cannot rename it while TW is running even though it is not visible to me.
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

JG wrote:Restart theWord, make sure the module is loaded. Go to the define sets and use the Filter bar at the bottom of the Available modules to find the module.
Thanks JG, that did work The text in TW's dialogs is so small (I wish someone would increase the size of the font) that maybe I just could not read it on a 15" 1920x1080 display set at 125% that does not have any effect on TW's dialogs.