Background image color

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
rdwray

Background image color

Post by rdwray »

Can't control the color of background image, it either changes it to black or to a medium or light color and nothing in between - don't know how else to explain it after 3 hours of trying.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”
DarrelW

Re: Background image color

Post by DarrelW »

Not sure how to answer. I run both colors and images on my backgrounds and they play perfectly. Maybe someone else might have something for you.

Darrel
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

I was trying to use an image to set the background color. Now using TW background color and it works.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Cool!
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

Been a long time and I just found out that the background color also changes the color of the Bible View popup, so I am back at the start - can't set the background image to a desired color, it is either light, medium or dark; it appears to be controlled by TW as with the popup color is lightened when the cursor enters it.
JG

Post by JG »

You have been through this scenario in the forum previously. Suggest you search your posts to reacquaint yourself of the situation.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

The only thing I find is http://forum.theword.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4578 and it does not address the issue here. If I change the decimal value from 65 to 70 the color goes from black scheme to medium.
JG

Post by JG »

As you can see from that post, I was as much in the dark as you. Even with my screen shot showing the colour change.... So it looks like, it is what it is.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

Understand... some things are inevitable.
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

The problem seems to be with transparency, if it is removed, any color can be used. My problem was PaintNet, when I switched to MSPaint, the problem seems to have went away.
JG

Post by JG »

Thanks for the update.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software