Reading modules

Share your favorite tips, workarounds and shortcuts for theWord
jcsherwoods

Reading modules

Post by jcsherwoods »

How do I create a view if I want simply to read a non-bible module? I searched some helps and could not find it.
JG

Re: Reading modules

Post by JG »

Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
jcsherwoods

Post by jcsherwoods »

Thanks for the response, but Book View just opens a module at particular points such as chapters, and does not open the book as a whole so that it can be read straight through. For VGNT, I have to open each entry separately and I want to be able to open the whole book in one screen.
JG

Post by JG »

Sorry that is not possible.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
jcsherwoods

Post by jcsherwoods »

Thanks for the reply. Is there anyway to print VGNTS out?
jonathangkoehn

Post by jonathangkoehn »

VGNTS is copyrighted material.
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
jcsherwoods

Post by jcsherwoods »

Yes, I appreciate that. However, normally if one purchases an ebook, a printing is allowed as long as it is not sold. Here's what I'm trying to do. I think the product is great. (Why not publish it?) I have a MAC. I did not realize that when I purchased VGNT, I would also have to purchase Crossover, which is more expensive, to run theWord on my Mac. I'm trying to avoid that. I that if I could make VGNT into a Word doc or PDF, I could use it like that. Any ideas?