Eliminating bible version reference in Lists

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
Coach

Eliminating bible version reference in Lists

Post by Coach »

Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to eliminate the bible version reference shown in the List feature. For example, how can I take out the KJV reference when I copy/paste verses over from my List to Microsoft Word. It ends up like this:

Gen 15:6 And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness. KJV

I searched all over and can't seem to find a way to turn it off. I realize you can customize it by copying individual verses but it's more convenient for me to copy it from the List functionality. If nothing else, I would like to know if the font can be consistent. Right now the verse is in 10pt font but the "KJV" is in 8 point font italicized. It just screws up my formatting when I'm typing in Word.

Thanks in advance!
Craig
JG

Re: Eliminating bible version reference in Lists

Post by JG »

I would use the icon for copy verse list, and select the menu item "Copy all" and do so while holding down the ctrl key. Then in that copy dialog at step 4 (which will be the only part active) set a style....
0001 Jon theWord_2020-09-23_155128.jpg
0001 Jon theWord_2020-09-23_155128.jpg (89.91 KiB) Viewed 1422 times
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
Coach

Re: Eliminating bible version reference in Lists

Post by Coach »

Ahh, didn't realize I could bring up that dialogue box. Thanks JG!