[www.theword.net]

Twitter live feed  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 MAC Bible Versions 

Post MAC Bible Versions
I tried to locate additional bible versions for the MAC Version of theWord, via Install Module functionality. I couldn't find anything for MAC.
I have located numerous bibles for Windows OS; however, I do NOT have Windows OS whatsoever - only Macs. Any specific locations where all modules for MACs OSs to be looked into and download, so I can install them myself?

Thank you, and God bless you all!
Mars

Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:22 am
Site Admin

Post Re: MAC Bible Versions
Hello Mars,
the same modules can be used on MAC, there is nothing special concerning the modules,
Costas

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:49 pm
Profile WWW

Will the MAC version work on the current OS Big Sur? Thanks.

Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:36 pm

Hi Mars,
It is best to use TW via a Windows emulator (Parallels/VMWare Fusion) or go for Crossover. These are not free though. I have used TW on my Mac since 2010, first Wineskin, now VMWare, but have not upgraded to BigSur yet as there seemed to be some problems with VMWare. I have heard people have good experience with Crossover!
Blessings.
Zhage

Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:25 am

Hi!
I love TW and depend on it very much for my Bible studies.
I recently got the M1 mac and was so disappointed to learn that I can't run TW on it, now that MacOS is ARM based.
Are you planning or working on a new version of TW for M1 Macs? Please do, I just love the layout and UI of this app, and can't find anything similar to it for M1 macs.
Blessings.
LT

Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:46 pm